Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Dukan Diet Really Works

144.6
Wow. I can't believe how fast the weight drops on this diet. It is kind of upsetting in that I wish I had known about this diet earlier. I can't believe it isn't more popular in the States. It's as if no one has heard of it over here, or if they have it seems the impression is that it's dangerous. It's funny how so many people struggle with their weight and how hard it is to take it off, but when you find something that works and isn't mainstream, everyone is all concerned about your weight loss and how it's unhealthy. Like ooohhh.... It's not okay to go under 1200 cal a day, oh that's so bad, "my fitness pal" will reprimand you saying your eating too little, or you need your carbs for your brain to function, better eat your whole grains and do it in 6 small meals a day.... Sure. Well that's fine if eating 1 serving of refined carbs didn't trigger my appetite to go on and eat 5 more. It seems the mainstream view here is that if you want to lose weight, that's great, you must do in in the preapproved way, still shopping from inside the market isles, eating smaller portions of all the same stuff that made you fat in the first place, without the use of any appetite suppressants, and eating not too much, but of course eating not too little either... I mean how hard it that??? Well at least it is for me.
Eggs, egg whites, lf cream cheese, Splenda
Tuna steaks, sesame oil, sesame seeds, ginger
Green beans
Walk/run 4.5 miles 55 min, weights

No comments:

Post a Comment