Thursday, May 24, 2012

Back on track

147.2
Back on track. Had an all protein day yesterday, it was hard but got through it.
Grilled chicken breast with low fat mozzarella
Meatballs
Scrambled eggs
Ff greek yogurt
Low fat ham
What is upsetting is that from tracking my weight daily, I can see one setback puts me back in time and I have to struggle all over again to achieve the loss I already had (prior to my ice cream or wine). Which means I should really learn from this and stop indulging if I want to lose weight and get this over with.
On a positive note, I'm very glad that I am able to maintain a loss well, in that I had lost approx. 5-6 pounds prior to my cruise and was able to generally keep it off, give or take a pound, just by staying away from most carbs. This is an excellent diet for me, I just need more resolve to stop cheating myself here and there with the sugar.

2 comments:

  1. You got it! You will lose the weight so fast, while you are dropping the weight you think to yourself... OH MANNNNN this is taking too long, how come this week I have only dropped 0.5lbs or whatever, but then looking back once the weight is off (and believe me, 15lbs will be off in NO TIME) you will think to yourself:

    OH MANNNNN!! That went by so quickly! I can't believe only X months ago I was that heavy!

    If you cheat and extend the process you are not only, only hurting yourself, but you are making it so when you look back on the entire journey you are feeling guilt, or badly about yourself because you cheated. Wouldn't you rather look back on the journey and feel proud because you did your best and didn't cheat?

    Keep working hard dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right, thanks for the support, you are so motivational.

    ReplyDelete