Monday, May 21, 2012

Day 4 Phase 1 - kinda

147.6
So this is day 4 of meat only. It is so hard going this time, maybe I have lost the initial motivation I had the first time around. It's like as if know the diet works and I feel like, well, if this days sucks I can always do it right tomorrow and I will lose then. Anyways, had a little glass of wine last night plus icecream, and I still lost...
Curried chicken
Wine
Icecream
I do notice just eating meat cuts out so many other options and fills me up faster, so I eat less in total all day, which is why maybe I can have some icecream at the end of the day and maybe it's not taking me too much over on calories. It would be good if I tracked my calories again on my fitness pal... It is just takes so much effort. It does seem that no matter what I end up doing, if I am journaling, tracking, or somehow thinking about losing weight, then I do. It's when I forget about it and just go about life normally that I stay the same or gain. So onwards today...

No comments:

Post a Comment