Thursday, June 7, 2012

End of three weeks

Well I thought about it a lot yesterday and my conclusion is I have not been drinking enough water. I mean I may have had one can of diet pop each day for the last few days and that's it. So I am going to treat myself and shop for a pretty little water bottle to make me drink my water, plus a bottle of liquid stevia. Then I will resume.
Regardless, I still feel I need a break from the meat. So I am going to close this second chapter of Dukan, saying I made it three weeks. I am going to give my system a rest for a few days, and I will start chapter 3, day 1 on Monday. This morning I am going to cook a large pot of curried red and yellow lentils, so can have that with spring mix for a few meals. I am also going to cut down on the dairy too for now. Hopefully it will be a mini stabilization period for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment