Saturday, June 2, 2012

Dukan diet day 16 pv

143.6
Can't believe I lost again considering all I ate yesterday. I was so exhausted all day and really had quite a few carb/sugar cravings, but I resisted and instead stuffed myself with Dukan food. This is how my diet went last time too, after a few days of truly following the diet and not cheating I started to see the weight consistently drop each day, no matter the large quantity of food I ate. It's like a little zone, it takes a few painful days to get there but once I'm there it is so sweet. I wonder if it is ketosis? Anyways now that I am in this little zone I'm really afraid to eat anything non Dukan as I don't want to ruin where I'm at.
Eggs, egg whites, Splenda, lf cream cheese, vanilla
Boca burger, mustard, mayo
Ff sf chocolate pops
Cauliflower, turkey breast
Hamburger patty, colby cheese, grilled peppers, spring mix
Ff Greek yogurt, cocoa, Splenda, vanilla, almond extract
Walk/run 3.5 miles 50 min, weights

1 comment:

  1. Yum yum yum. Sounds great.

    Just a warning sweetie, because I have been there and know (after almost a year of following Dukan)

    That although for now you can gorge and eat all you want (yippeeeee!!!) at one point it DOES become about portion control. If you see yourself hit a plateau (this shouldn't happen for a long time, Prawn and I both hit it after about 90lbs lost) then try cutting down on your portions to lose the weight.

    Otherwise excellent work! Stay away from those non-Dukan foods. You don't need them, no cheating allowed!

    ReplyDelete